- The opening song to Groundhog Dog is so terrible and yet makes me so happy.
- The way the 2 forms play off each other is definitely coincidental but nonetheless brought me to a new appreciation of what was intentional
- In a strong year—I’ll update Letterboxd at some point—this Shining re-viewing of may be the most revelatory film experience I’ve had yet
- I could create a Tumblr of just screenshots from moments where the two versions intersect in a way that feels completely planned out.
- The anticipation for the moment when the two simulcast versions meet is unlike anything I’ve felt this year.
- It’s crazy how my mind starts believing the way shots match up was planned. You start to see method to the madness of the Room 237 subjects